Thursday, January 27, 2011

how to create you'r free blog


Because I know that lots and lots of you wants to create his website on to publish by what they want.. I have arrived to answer: First, a way how to create a blog, subscribe to the Google Adsense enter the following link click here and click on GET STARTED 
Now fill out your information to be used in the account....
 now I have been recording information .. We will move on to choose the name of the title and the name of the domain for the Domain name is the name that you write above (URL) for example: www.example.com Select the address and name.
 after you choose the title, name(URL) , select the design you want the contents of your blog, and press continued 
 have been successfully set up a blog .. I wish you good luck and enjoy the tools and additions provided by the blogger "to its customers .. And any help I exist 
I hope that I have made to benefit even a little .. Thank you

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment